I recently shared a watercolor project that I did after discovering that my new printer can indeed accommodate watercolor paper and this is the second digi I had printed out on that page. I used my Arteza Real Brush pens to color this image and different to the other one, I did not use any water for these tulips, but rather blended the markers by using only marker ink. I used three colors for the flowers and two colors for the leaves and stems. I finished off the coloring by adding some light grey to the background. This is just one color shaded with itself by applying a second layer of ink to some areas.
Once the coloring was done, I decided where I wanted my large word and cut it out with alphabet dies. I also cut the letters out five more times out of thin black cardstock. I ran a black marker along the edge of the letters that I had cut out of my card panel. I then added the cardpanel to a piece of heavyweight black cardstock and added it to a white cardbase. I added the two orange strips to the side and then stacked the letter die cuts and added them back to the space. I like that the letters are raised on black cardstock, it defines them a bit from the colorful image.
I completed the card by added the word “for” which I stamped in Versamark ink and covered in fine detail embossing powder.
I am excited to see what BożenA has come up for this project. Please head over to her post
to see and also leave her a comment while you are there.
*Links in the supplies list are affiliate links. I get a small percentage of the price of the product if you would choose to buy it through my link, at no cost to you. I only use affiliate links for products that I have purchased with my own money and enjoy using.
In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal information for this specific purpose.
Many thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!